Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hey I'm not Cindy Klassen

Big surprise!
I know my way around a pair of knitting needles. I have had, "You knit so fast!" showered upon me.
...but I'm not Cindy Klassen.
...she burned around the ice.
...she has won five medals in these olympic games. Five!
...she is an example for the world.
...she is a Canadian hero.
Unfortunately, I will be surprised if I reach my goal.
15 days ago I set out to improve my intrasia technique, design a sweater and knit it in 16 days. Well tomorrow my time is up...
Hubby, the sage, foresaw the future. When I shared my plans his response was "Why?" He had heard me recite my long list of obligations. Frankly, I think he thought I was "touched" simply to be considering it.
I am still knitting towards my goal. Tomorrow's dusk will see if my best intentions are made of puff or matter. Either way I will broadcast the news by posting a picture on this blog. Stay logged on it could be scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home