Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's about time

My relationships with time can be described as adversely and competitive. Overtime, I have come to learn that occasionally time can work in my favour. If I learn to spend it wisely.
A friend once explained to me that you can't waste time. You can spend it badly but you are always using it.
One of the best uses of my time is on myself. After reading this sentence, you may judge me as a selfish person. Surely I am robbing something or someone of my valuable time in order to waste it on myself.
I would argue that it is only because I choose to invest time in myself that enables me to have it available to give.
Knitting makes this time legitimate. I have something beautiful or useful to show for my investment. I am armed to deal with all questions of wasted time - from myself or others. "No, I wasn't wasting time I was knitting this."
At the end of my day, I can review my time with pleasure seeing my accomplishments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home