Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What's in the mail

Everything you would ever want to ...or need to... know about the sunny isle of Mayne. For example, I read that initially posting a letter on Mayne Island required a row boat. Luckily the old owners left one behind for us. Don't worry we don't need to use it. In fact, also from the above book, the first post office was established in 1881. So that means our P.O. is 125 years. Celebrate... you betcha...people dressed in vintage attire, food, prizes, and balloons. Hey, we know how to party. And yes even in these times of the internet I am grateful for our postal workers. Why? Duh, you can't send yarn electronically.
I am so flick, yesterday this came...

beautiful pink yarn. ...so while I play "Cedar's Window" waits for my return.
What's up for tomorrow. How about what not to wear when you knit. See ya


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home