Sunday, February 12, 2006

A new hand knitting pattern: Summer Sunset Cardigan

Good news!
I have received several emails requesting a light summer cardigan. Something that you can simply throw over your shoulders on a cool summer eve. Now I have the answer: the "Summer Sunset" Cardigan. It will be available in sizes ranging from Small to XXL. You will love the easy knit unique construction. More on that when it appears on the web. It features 3/4 length sleeves.

Bad news!
You know that 6" on the "Cedar's window" sweater I was so proud. Well, unfortunately, the sweater remains at six inches. I am ashamed to say that I did not work on the sweater yesterday. I had every intention of working on it. ...and yet, sad to say, I did not. ...but I will. ...I promise.

Next post: Okay, enough of this how about some of that. We will return to the knitting resource. A recent email gave me a good idea: addressing the issue of smelly yarn. I am very grateful for this input. Please share any problems, concerns or solutions. I am most grateful for them. They help to feed the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home