Saturday, August 09, 2008

Do you know...

I am living with a contradiction. I look in the mirror and say privately, "not half bad". Then yesterday I had these taken...
They say the camera doesn't lie. ...but?
Please look at the sweater and forgive the model. I am very pleased at how the cardigan turned out. It is a welcome addition to my fall/winter wardrobe.
Oh, yes and I almost forgot the need for speed...Mayne Island fall fair will be Saturday, August 16th. Entries must be in Thursday, August 14th. I plan to enter this sweater as well as a children's sweater. I will post a picture of the children's sweater on Sunday or Monday. Please stay logged on.

Tomorrow at Dinner Bay Park, Mayne Island says farewell to an important member of our island community. The Holmes family will soon be leaving. RCMP member Holmes has served our community with a fare and just hand. We will miss him and them but tomorrow we will party. Join us 2 pm. There will be live music: Nan will sing and Bob will sing and play. Hope it doesn't rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home