Sunday, August 03, 2008

more summer fun on Mayne Island

Let me start by saying, "I'm sorry"
Why is this apology necessary, you may wonder.
Well, its necessary because the "just for fun" dog show was today. Not yesterday as I had led you to believe.
The good news is that I was feeling much better today and so was able to attend.
Talk about fun in the sun.
Happy humans with their prize winning pup. Congratulations!

Here are some of the dogs in action with their humans trailing behind.

Here are the proud recipients of best in show.
How did they win?
Well, I'm sure there are more than one reason but here's what I saw.
It was during the best trick category. Participant upon participant attempted to complete the feat of rolling over. There were many attempts and much failure until these two appeared. As well as this miracle they also are contenders for many of the categories. They look alike. The human is young. And on and on. The prize is well earned. They were the heroes of the day.
Enjoy the sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home