Sunday, August 03, 2008

Saturday seen in Sunday's light

I was feeling a little fragile yesterday so I didn't take much in. ...but I did go to the dance. Oh, yes, I did. I love to dance almost as much as five little Mayne Island girls. They were front and centre on the dance floor last night. They truly danced like no one was watching. Inspired by their enthusiasm, a friend got up to dance. She looked like she needed a partner so I got up too. Then three women were dancing. Then four. Then a couple came on the floor. Yes, Saturday was fun.
...and today?
This awaits discovery at the church.
It is so beautiful I just had to show you. (sorry, about the lopsidedness...I guess I'm a lopsided person...what can I say? : ) ) It is the fine work of talented quilter Jeanne Lewis.
Does the name sound familiar?
Your right, she's one of the artist who is displaying her work at the Ag hall. That show is still on. You can still see it...if you hurry.
Happy Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home