Friday, August 08, 2008

Whatcha doin' ?

I am sewing the seams of that cardigan I have been working on. I will post a photo once I'm done. I may even model it. ...how lucky can you get. I will also explain why there is a need for speed.

Tomorrow I will be attending Amber Harvey's http://www.treewithroots.ca/ book reading and signing. The event will take place at the Mayne Island book store - 1 to 3 pm. Amber Harvey attends the same writers group as I do. I am fortunate to count her among my friends.

From the book store I will be walking across the street to the library. At the library, I will attend the Trincomali Community Art Council meeting. We will be discussing this years Celebration show. The show is planned for September 26th and 27th. It is a multi-media celebration of Mayne Island talent. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home