Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What besooke me on the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year.

Ignorant of the significance of the day I ventured forth. Suddenly a sorceress appeared. A mealy ensued where upon she pierced me through draining me of my life force and leaving me for dead. I summed forth my powers of healing and miraculously I survived. Only to be imprisoned in a castle. My capturer made me toll night and day. I fought with a fiery dragon, overcame it, and made it do my bidding. Together we explored the outer reaches of the castle. There in the tallest tower I found my teasure. Victorious I returned to my capturer who granted my release.

For those who care, my hubby will now translate:
Yesterday Leanne had an appointment to have her blood tested. From there she went to one of her "island" jobs: cleaning Oceanwood country inn. Although, Oceanwood is the most expensive accommodations on the island I would not describe it as a castle. I can only guess that the dragon Leanne describes is the vacuum cleaner. Leanne showed me the treasure she found: a penny. Her excited over a penny reveals how important it is to tip room service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home