Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mayne Island's Little Theatre

One of my favourite books is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Christmas_Carol
Being a fan, I was thrilled to hear that MILT (the Mayne island Little Theatre) was planning on staging this play. Without hesitation, the first opportunity I had I bought tickets for opening night.
Opening night is Thursday, December 18th. Yes, tomorrow. The play runs for three nights until Saturday, December 20th. If you run quick you may still be able to obtain tickets. They are available from the Trading Post.
The only thing that may ruin my fun is good old Mother Nature. You see we are currently experiencing "Arctic conditions". This confirms that we do indeed live in Canada. This confirms that we are not in charge. No, all rests in Mother Nature's hands.
So, its a gamble, I may post pictures of the snow or I may report on the play. Remain logged on to discover which.
Stay warm,
Leanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home