Thursday, December 04, 2008

Hey, you asked for it

You choose it from those listed on my Author's Den page: http://www.authorsden.com/visit/author.asp?AuthorID=73154

You choose:

Real Estate

“Trash can Rockafeller, Rockafeller to his face…vinyl leather jacket, gold jewelry with the gold peeling off. Ya, I know him. He looks like a pimp but if you ask him he’s ready for sainthood. Whose he kidding his work is so underhanded. You don’t need glasses to see through his cheap veneer. You’d have to be insane to buy in. Thankfully that’s exactly who he’s dealing with the insane and the dispirit. You’ll find him at Mickey’s.”

“Hi, ya, I’m Rockafeller. No, that’s not my real name. Some wise guy tagged me with it and it stuck - you get in a jam you come see Rockafeller I set you up.


No body realizes how close to desperation you are until it happens.

My latest client, a young artist, her husband ditches her - so she comes to me. I set her up in a nice 4 x 4 cardboard, large front yard, close to downtown. Heck it’s in the centre of downtown. It’s temporary - my business associates their on the streets right now looking for something better a newly condemned that sort of thing. She deserves somethin’ nice. We’re in the temporary game. It’s all temporary. It could happen to you. When it does you look me up, Rockafeller. I’ll set you up in somethin’ really nice. Ya, you deserve it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home