Thursday, November 27, 2008

Has this ever happened to you

Even though there are many, many advantages to simple knitting - such as keeping all your hair and no severe headaches. There are some disadvantages.

Engaging in simple knitting allows me to go on auto pilot. I do all my knitting my touch. This allows me to watch TV, read books and socialize while I knit.
However, it is not without its hazards. Mistakes - yes, I have made them.

Case in point: The tale of the two yarn scarf
I was merrily visiting other artists and artisans at the craft show while I knit.
I was knitting a scarf using finger weight and worsted weight yarn. I loved the combination and my needles were moving quickly through the yarn. I looked down to see...
You will notice that one yarn has ended in the middle of the row while the other went on alone. I had to, of course, rip back half of the row. I tried not to blush as I ripped. Sometimes these things happen.
Take care,
Leanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home