Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I'm back

Yes, I must admit that I pined away for my beloved island while away. I know I was only a short distance across the water. I know Salt Spring Island has many fine qualities (some of which I will report on later today). However, I have very short roots and they are buried deep in Mayne Island's sandy soil.
While on Salt Spring I scrambled to finish my WinterCraft knitting. It was a battle to the end. This morning I logged on to this E PC (still loving it) and found an email waiting in my inbox. A friend was reminding me of some knitting I had promised her for a craft show next week-end. By the sound of the email, I had promised to give her the knitting this Wednesday. Hmmm, well, sure I could do that but I'm afraid the customers would have to employ their imagination too much: wrap the yarn around your neck twice and you have a scarf - not everyone's cup of tea. Perhaps, I can arrange to deliver the items closer to the date. Your positive thoughts are appreciated, as always.
Until later,
Leanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home