Friday, December 05, 2008

Have you read your Mayneliner?

When friends mention an interesting happening and say, "No, when was that?"
They usually reply, "Have you read your Mayneliner?"
The Mayneliner is the Mayne Island monthly magazine. It contains island news, views, history, and recipes. All the information every Mayne islander needs.
Yesterday the Mayneliner arrived.
I flipped to page 7 and directly underneath a sad memorial to a cute puppy, I read...

Merry Marketeers and More...Christmas Market
Sunday, December 14th
10 am - 2 pm at the Ag Hall
Island Produced & Hand Crafted
Gifts & Goodies For Everyone!
refreshments by Eden

I'm knitting scarves for this craft show. Today I will do the great reveal of the progress I have made. I will also include a word or two on a cute scarf pattern I designed. Its cute and you know its easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home