Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What came in the mail

I had a busy day yesterday. My electric bike zoomed from Tia Chi to Knitting group. However, I did have time to stop at the post office and pick up a parcel.
You: Well, Leanne, just what was in that parcel?
Me: Well, you may recall that I mentioned that my old computer was on its last legs.
Poor old girl.
So, Hubby found this great deal and yesterday this intriguing box arrived.
Inside was...

Isn't it pretty?


Hubby said something about it not being able to do everything that the old girl could. But I'm thrilled. Its so light and tiny. I could take it every where. What more could a writer want?
You: Are you using it right now?
Me: No. You see I'm home alone without my computer guru. So, I simply go and pet it and tell it how pretty it is. That will just have to do until he gets home. Somethings are worth waiting for and this is one of those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home