Thursday, November 27, 2008

Doing a new thing

Once again I'm posting from E PC. What a handy little computer.
Yesterday I decided to make something new for supper: roasted vegetables. New to me - maybe not to you. Well, I searched through all ten of my cookbooks. It seems that roasting vegetables is like boiling water: no one needs a recipe but me. But I did need a recipe so I turned on E PC and did a google search. I found the prefect recipe. Unfortunately, I didn't have any of the vegetables they suggested. Instead I used: squash, zucchini, egg plant, and peppers. Then I followed the recipe. I
pre-heated the oven to 425 degrees. I cut the vegetables into cubes and placed them in a large bowl. I sprinkled them with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic and herbs. 30 minutes later they were ready. They were delicious.
Happy American Thanksgiving.
Please remain logged on. I will add my post - Has this ever happened to you - later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home