Friday, June 06, 2008

Ignoring my muse

This is the children's sweater I finished last night. I am now finished knitting the sweaters. However...

I am lead by a fictional character. When my muse whispers in my ear, I yield to her will. I do whatever she asks of me without question. Currently, she has demanded that I write. She has insisted that I grip my pen firmly. When I politely pointed out that ArtCraft’s inventory delivery date is looming large, her response was…
“So.”
“Well, I need to have all the sweaters ready by June 10th.”
She assured me that I would. She said that, that would be a piece of cake.
Well, she was wrong. It is now June 6th and I still have tons of sweaters left to finish. Yesterday, I refused to listen as she screamed at me. I refused to listen and yet I still only got four sweaters done. Four. That leaves ten. Ten.I am headed into a full weekend. Believe me I have a need for speed. Your kind support is appreciated. Please send all your positive thoughts my way. Thank you.

Ticky, my Hawaiian kitty. Doesn't he look cute? (Yes, I am one of those knitters.) He was roaming through some broom and a flower was caught on his ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home