Friday, April 25, 2008

This week's tally

Yet another baby sweater...
I hope there is a marketplace for these gems once they are ready.
Other thrilling news, I have finished preparing a novel submission. Now I stand back and wait for feedback from friends and family. As I have been told often, it's wish to have someone check your submission before you send it away. There are manuscript reading services. However, these can be rather expensive. If you are lucky, as I am, you have friends and family with backgrounds in literature. These people are (and have been) amazing resources for me. I am so happy that they are in my life.
Especially happy because I tend to think faster than I write. These people help me slow down and rethink. It would be wonderful if I could keep them in my pocket and pull them out when I needed. Say when I was writing a blog. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home