Friday, April 18, 2008

Snow in April

Yup, that's snow. The picture is taken early in the siege. There was more. Mayne Island got a good dusting. It is melting right now. ...but the weather forecast claims that we will have more. In fact, this week-end our world will be full of snow. If they are to be believed. I know I have no right to complain. ...but you know that won't stop me.
I was enjoying spring. Things were budding and leaving. Birds were singing. Spring is my favourite season.
Yet there comes Mother Nature to dump on my parade.
Other bad news, I have not been able to receive any www.oknitting.com emails this week. I am hoping that this will be resolved soon. If you have sent me an email I am sorry. Please know that I want to have this problem correct as much as you do.
No matter, this too will pass.
I am knitting. I have started this year's harvest of children's sweaters. This year I am knitting two sizes for ArtCraft on Salt Spring Island. I have completed two pink, two yellow, two green and one orange. I will post some pics when seams are sewn.
I am writing. I have submitted a manuscript for a children's book to six publishers. I have submitted a proposal for a non-fiction knitting book. I am working on my novel submission. Your positive thoughts are appreciated as always.
Happy week-end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home