Monday, April 21, 2008

Things that make me happy

As this is spring, the dark silence of the night is being broken first by dawn's light and then by a chorus of perpetually joyous birds.

This has left me in a happy mood. And it seems when you have a positive mindset there is no end to sights that will delight your eye.

I wander into my garden and am rewarded with...


Buds holding on to the fragile promise of spring.

As well my knitting has not failed to amuse me. I have been experimenting and...


I was delighted with my creativity. On this sweater stripes of colour are enhanced by stripes of garter stitch. It makes me happy to think that some ArtCraft shopper will think it as beautiful as I and will purchase it for a young princess.

Happy knitting


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home