Friday, May 23, 2008

Nature and I

I have, what others have called Iris, growing in my garden since we moved here. I don't recall actually seeing them flower. Although, Hubby ensures me that I am wrong. That they have indeed flowered. I insist they haven't. ...and on, and on like this.
However, regardless, they are flowering this year. In fact, they just started flowering this week. Aren't they beautiful? I love that shade of purple.

That's what nature completed this week.
And what about me...
As well as the sweater pictured here, I have the body of another sweater finished.
I am pleased by my progress. My goal is to have 13 baby sweaters and 4 children sweaters complete by June 10th. June 10th is the deadline for inventory to arrive at ArtCraft on Salt Spring Island.
What do I have left?
I have to finish the child's sweater I am currently working on. Then I have to knit the last baby sweater. Then I have to make tons of finger puppets. Lastly, I have to sew seams and weave in ends. I have two and a half weeks left (about 18 days). I should have no problem reaching my goal but let's keep our fingers crossed just in case...shall we?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home