Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How my cardigan grows

Well, I finished the back.
I've started on the front.
...and then I found these...

So, I'm thinking maybe they could make the front pockets?
I tried weaving them into the front: yellow, green, brown, purple and the variegated trim...but it felt too much like work. I'm actually a very lazy knitter. The combination didn't work. That plan was scrapped. Instead, the front will be purple with variegated trim. The two front pockets will be the three colours I just found in my stash. Keep your fingers crossed that this will look okay. I will show you when I'm done.
What about the sleeves? Any good ideas appreciated. Email me with your thought: leanne@oknitting.com
Happy knitting


PS After months and months of absence I once again have pretended to be a photographer. Catch the results on "Photos by Leanne" http://oknitting4.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home