Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy First Day of March Update

Today I updated my web site. So I thought why not make "updating" the topic of today's blog.
And so...
Do you remember this promise of spring?

Well, in a cruel game of Rock-Paper-Scissors (snow covers flower), Mother Nature dumped a pile of this on them last night. The news is that Vancouver and Victoria are in store for more tonight. I'm not sure if this includes Mayne Island.

You may recall that I was knitting some of these for craft fairs that I will be participating in this spring.


Well, this is the makes of the first one: I'm almost done.


And, as you can see, I have made some head way on the double moss stitch.

An update to my update: It seems that I forgot that I was designing a sweater with set-in sleeves. And so this lead to more frogging: five inches. Will this knitting ever lead to a finished sweater? One can only hope. Good thoughts are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home