Monday, February 26, 2007

For your eyes only

Reading my blog does have it's advantages. For example you are one of the first to know when I have a new design...
Introducing "Promise"
Usually I am inspired to create by my own little muse. It is self-driven. Just me and the muse. However, occasionally...only occasionally...I am inspired by others.
And so it is for this design. I received an email from a knitter who was looking for a vest like this...
It is one size fits most. The pockets have a unique side opening prefect for hand warming. The vest has wide lapels and I-cord button closures.
I wore it last Sunday and received many complements.
I will add this design to my site after March 1st. However, you may order it from today on. Emailed patterns are $5.

Tomorrow: Eating Chocolate...or not


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home