Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Disappear forever

This is your last chance to buy this "Playful" pattern. Although it is shown here cropped the pattern offers a full-length version as well. I have put this pattern on sale: $2.00 off. This means that for a mere $3.00 Canadian I will email the pattern to you and you could have your "playful" by next month. (Upon re-reading this sentence, I thought it warranted clarification. You may read it as it takes me a month to send you a pattern. This, my friends, is not true. In fact, patterns are usually sent the same day or at least the same week. What I meant to imply is that you could have your version of the sweater within a month. Sorry about any confusion.) Fast, easy, save - three of my favourite words. Sale ends Thursday, March 1st. Log on to www.oknitting.com your pattern waits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home