Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A day ahead

So, sometimes it happens. Sometimes I live my life a day ahead.
Today's blog plan was to announce the end of the sale and to start adding new designs to my web site. Then I looked again at the calendar and realized that today is February 28th not March 1st.
So what's the rush?
There is none.
So how to fill the blank space that is my blog entry?
Well, I could share how I solved yesterday's dilemma.
Sure, why don't I do that.
I have added twenty more stitches and started the double moss section.

(Boy, I am not very observant. Don't know what day it is. Don't realize that a comment was added to yesterday's post. Thank you for your advise Donna. I am very pleased that I added the stitches. That stitch pattern really does look best when left light and airy.)
I was planning to wear the sweater to the World Day of Prayer (http://www.worlddayofprayer.net/) on March 2nd. That's two days away. Perhaps I should choose something else. Really the reason to attend the service is not to show off a new sweater. No there are much better reasons. World unity is one. It's time to join in fellowship with our sisters throughout the world. It's time to celebrate our differences and similarities. There many ways to do this. One way is to watch the new show: Little Mosque on the Prairies.
http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=ae0cca0c179079f513169dffe7e67ee7
I am a big fan of this dear little CBC show. The show's skilled writers wrap education in fun to swallow pills. But beward the pills are addictive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home