Monday, February 12, 2007

Blow my mind

You may remember my plans to start marketing in the "real" world. I was going to start out small on Mayne Island.
That was the plan.
Plans change.
In April, I hope to market my books and patterns at the Artists and Crafts guild sale. In May, I will be at the first Farmer's Market and all others that year. ...but June...June changes everything. On June 8-10 Olavia's will sponsor our first event: Victoria's Fibrefest and Knit out. I am one among many supports of the event. Please look for my table at the Sunday market. I have two months to develop a professional table. I'll have to be a quick study.
Why the change?
Well, it's all her fault: www.yarnharlot.ca/blog
I am a big fan. When she's only a ferry ride away I can't stop myself from taking that ferry.
So there you go my plans blowin' out of the water.
And there's more...
Not only will http://www.oknitting.com/ have a table at the Sunday market but I -- little, old me -- will be presenting readings from Novelty Yarn. It will be my first off-island reading.
Am I nervous?
Yup.
Am I excited?
Yup.
I hope you can attend. I'll greatly appreciate the support.
And, I promise, I'll make it as fun as possible.

Tomorrow: Seniorly Canadian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home