Monday, November 10, 2008

Mayne Island Craft Fair

I apologize for the delay in posting this blog entry but between my computer's ailment and my own the delay was unfortunately necessary.
Although their many other destinations, I stayed put and knit. More on what I am knitting later in this post. First, behold the beautiful art of Debbie Bowles. Debbie is a fine artist and her cards and tea towels sold very well.

Now, behold the combination of beauty and function that is Amber Harvey's crochet.

Please meet the author, artisan Amber Harvey.

Then humbly I present my own work. Please visit her web site: http://www.treewithroots.ca/
My books:


Amber Harvey's tams, Celia Leaman's toques and my scarves....


More of my scarves and one more tam by Amber...


I did finish the tree scarf.


And I am working on another tree scarf. This one will be in green yarn and using the design seen with Amber's purple tam.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Damn, I'm sorry I missed this. I love hats. and my winter hats are wearing thin.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home