Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A Mayne Island Craft Tour

November 8th presents you with an unique opportunity. During this exciting week-end you have the opportunity to not only tour beautiful Mayne Island but you also are able to visit many of the local artists and artisans. See where we live and create.
Interested?
I knew you would be.
So, how do you take advantage of this opportunity?
Well, all you need do is this. Travel to Mayne Island by sea or air. Then grab a map.

You'll find me at destination 5 as listed on the map: Copper Beech. You will find my work at 4 and 5. Listing number 4 is Coastal Creations - a well loved gallery. While there say "Hi" to Leanne. Yes, there are now three Leannes on Mayne Island.
Can the islanders truly be that lucky?
Oh, yes, yes, they can.

Today inspired by my old design...

I am knitting a scarf.


Will it be ready in time?
The only way you'll know is if you journey to Mayne.
Please visit me.
For those of you unable to attend, I will of course report on the week-end.
Until then...Take care,
Leanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home