Friday, August 25, 2006

Three reasons for my happiness

1) I received more hits yesterday than I have for a while.
2) I visited the printers yesterday and all is well there.
3)Hubby is steadyily working away on the recording. He has a day job to which he is devoted. So he has given up his spare time for this project. He is going for best hubby of the year.

Hey, here's a thought judging from yesterday's impressive log ons it looks like you may be interested in being one of the first to receive a copy of Novelty Yarn. If such is the case simply email me (leanne@oknitting.com) and I will ensure that happens. Subject line should read: book. The audiobook (book-on-tape) will sell for $15.00 American/$17.00 Canadian. Taxes apply on Canadian orders. Approximate running time is: 80 minutes. Novelty Yarn will be ready to send no later than September 15th.

...and knitting needles go click.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home