Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The details

You may have noticed my announcement in the box above. My first book launch. I am so excited.
Here are the details:

My book launch will be part of a three day event organized by Mayne Island's local arts council. The event will celebrate the work of island artists and artisans. Opening night - September 15 from 7 - 10 pm - musicians and writers will be featured. The event will continue on Saturday, September 16 from 10 am - 4 pm and will concluded on Sunday, September 17 11 am - 3 pm.

I will be performing a humorous piece from Novelty Yarn. I want tons of audience participation during my piece. Audience participation is always so much fun. Copies of the audiobook will be available for sell during the night. I plan to include a surprise in each jewel case: like a cracker jack box. Wish me luck. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home