Thursday, August 24, 2006

Recordings

Guess what I accomplished last night?
I am so proud. It's like my baby began to walk. And in an odd way that's exactly what has happened.
I recorded the last page of Novelty Yarn.
I now leave it in Hubby's capable hands. I swear he teethed on a microphone. No, I will not reveal his stage name. He doesn't have one. You see he shared the mic with his family. Teen-age Hubby learned quickly how to recorded these family gatherings. Can you image a family of musicians sitting around jamming simply for the fun of it? I know it blew me away too.
My oldest brother stomped around belting out Hank Williams on key, off key, any old key. Mom sang sweetly while doing the dishes. But we drew the line at entertaining each other with music. Annoying each other - sure. But entertaining each other - no way.
Not only is Hubby well versed in the usage of microphones but he is also the coolest computer geek I've ever meet.
So you see he is the best man to magically transform my writing into voice.
Ya, he will take it from here. I may have to re-record a story or two but after that it's time for Novelty Yarn to toddle off into the world.
It was fun, hard work. I hope you enjoy the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home