Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Vikings sail again

Busy August continues.
Gibons Landing Fibre Arts Festival August 16 - 20
I have sent 'Islandia' (see above picture) across the sea so that it could be included in the show. Someday I hope to travel half as much as my creations do.
www.gibsonslandingfibrearts.com
Mayne Island Fall Fair August 19
- a juried show of local produce, crafts, and art.
-a parade
-many informational exhibits
- as well as our Saturday farmer's market.
Tons of fun to be had by all. Except yours truly who has to work. "Ah-h-h!"
Novelty Yarn: the audiobook
As for our little hiccup that I report on yesterday. It seems that Hubby has solved it. Or at least is well on the way to solving it. See what a little faith can do. I did too have total faith. Did too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home