Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Mad Hatter's Church Fair

Your humble reporter reporting from the Church Fair. Okay, to be frank this was not easy for me. You see my comfort zone does not include crowds. ...but for you I will gladly face anything. (within reason : ) )
The crowd. Okay, from this spot they don't look fierce but believe the closer I ventured the scarier they became.
Things did become easier for me. The Mad Hatter himself was there to welcome me to the fair.
Then I found KNITTING!! Novelty yarn scarves. I think we knitters can sniff it out. Admiring another's knitting is almost as good as feeling yarn. IMHO
Pot holders. Most are knit but I have no idea how the green was made. It is very intriguing. I'm sorry I didn't get a better shot of it.
Baby and children's hats. How cute!
Sweaters and slippers.
Yes, that's what this humble reporter saw at the church fair: knitting.

However, what I bought at the church fair was slightly different. Afterall I can knit. In my lam attempt at organizing some of the paper in my studio I bought the envelope holder. My reasoning: I can put important correspondence safely in the pockets. No more pawing through stack after stack. We'll see how well this works.

Beautiful napkins. I just loved this print. Now all I have to find is a denim table cloth. Yes, I am a Jean girl.

Hubby and I will soon be celebrating our anniversary so I am on the lookout for romantic gifts. The wine/candle holder fit the bill. We can take it camping or canoeing or simply up our hill. The dogs are perfect I enjoy tormenting Hubby with the phrase: "I want a Puppy". Sure we have three cats but... I know but I never claimed to be mature.

So there you go I came, I saw, I bought. Then I quickly left the masses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home