Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The treasure is mine

I'm not sure why but I always get a little intimidated when I deal with the government. I was half expecting Mr. Ottawa to phone me and say,
"Why do YOU want an ISBN number?"
Well, no phone call. In fact, only polite, friendly, helpful emails. Ah, emails my favourite form of communication.
They said I would receive my ISBN number in five to ten days. How long has been - three? I checked my emails this morning and there it was. My ISBN number wrapped up with a polite, friendly, helpful email.
Maybe it is true. Maybe the government does exist to serve the taxpayers ...even little old me.
Do you believe it oknitting.com is now a publisher. ...um...er...well at least has an ISBN number. I guess I actually need to have a book to be a publisher. No worries it's coming.
Smiles all around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home