Saturday, January 21, 2006

Yarn on the net

The internet is the great equalizer. Access to a computer allows both rural and urban knitters to shop until they drop.

Here are some sites which make this possible.

Yarndex www.yarndex.com
Goal: 'to present every quality yarn from all manufacturers across the globe in a single source that is easy to search, intuitive and that provides quick results to Yarndex users.'

Yarn Forward www.yarnfwd.com
They have a site for Canadian, American, and UK knitters. Each site is linked.

Elann.com http://secure.elann.com/yarn.asp

Yesterday, hubby and I went off island. Once home, I discovered... Joey, our Manx queen, purring away.

More on our ocean voyage tomorrow when our topic will be:

Cheap/free yarn

Until then let me leave you with a joke:

Mom: "Oh, NO, I dropped a stitch!"

Child: "Don't worry, Mom, you have lots more."

...I know...I know...I'll keep my day job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home