Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Winding yarn re-visited

Okay, so I introduced you to Hank. ...but not all yarn arrives to you as hank.
Some yarn is sold to you like this. If your yarn does look like this. Start winding your ball by pulling the yarn from the inside.
On the other hand, some yarn is sold like this. If so start winding your ball by pulling the yarn from the outside. I live by the KISS (keep it simple sweetie) principle. So if it is easier for me to find the end on the outside I start there. If the inside end is easier to find I start there. This is a tried and true method. If I fail to follow this advise I end up with a big mess.

Oh, yes, and by the way, Steven Harpur of the Conservative party is our new Prime Minister. It is a minority government so he will have to play nice with his friends. To honour our new PM, I have finished the many shades of blue children's sweater. Cute, eh? Yes, indeed, I am working on the spring collection. I will keep you posted. Wish me luck.

Tomorrow's post: 'Did I say that?': I rehash somethings
Also have a happy Robert Burn's Day http://www.robertburns.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home