Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Lunar New Year

It is the year of the dog 4704 and people all over the world are celebrating. I am told that there is a huge celebration in Vancouver, BC. I too am celebrating. The year of the dog promises to be a lucky one for me. You see I was born in the year of the tiger. (What about you? What is your animal are you a pig, a dragon, or a rat. Figure it out by logging on to this site: http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/zodiac.html )Tigers and Dogs are compartiable and so I am in luck.

I already feel lucky. I am supported by a pride that loves me. I am receiving emails from thoughtful and caring people. I am filling orders and finishing new designs. All these things make for a very happy me. Added to this is my latest toy. ...more about what lurks under this trap in my next post.

About my next post: Mother Nature is threatening to challenge us with another wind storm. Unfortunately, this usually means that our internet connection is cut. If this happens please remember I want to blog ...but can't.Here's hoping my luck holds and I can blog tomorrow.

It is bad luck to touch sharp objects on Lunar New Year so you will notice that I have not referrred to the "k" word in this post. Why tempt fate.

Next post: Taking your knitting for a spin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home