Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blogging in

Sorry about my absence. My one and only excuse (well two actually) my computer is still attempting not to crash and I...I am sick. Not the damsel in distress romantic kind of sick, I'm afraid. Rather the one knitting needle without the other kind of ugly sick. My irritable bowel syndrome has raised its ugly head again in more gross ways than one. I have become too familiar with the inside of Royal Jubilee Hospital. And although it is full of devoted hard working, caring nurses and doctors (who are run off their feet) it is a place that I never want to visit again. On the pulse oh its that interesting side I got a CT scan done. I've seen these monster donuts on House and always wondered what it was like. I commented as such to the radiologist and she thought I was "cute". She was very nice and tried to make the experience a memoriable one. After two brief one-day back-to-back visits (one last Thursday that stretched into Friday and one yesterday and today) I have discovered the pleasure of taking a good book with you to ER. It is a must. I have also rediscovered the joys of finding another knitter and knitting in harmony. After all that, however, I am finally,thankfully, joyously back home. I love Mayne Island and want to stay here. Pieces of the puzzle that once assembled will hopefully keep me here: I must watch my diet, I must watch my stress and I must exercise. And a 1 and a 2. Or as a friend told me, "Walk". So in case you were wondering were I was: that's where. Your kind thoughts as always are most appreciated.
Take care,
Leanne

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Hi Leanne, I'm really sorry to hear that your still having problems with IBS. I'm looking for a walking partner if you're interested.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home