Friday, February 29, 2008

Nothing to see here

I'm not sure why I'm writing. I really have nothing to report.
This does bother me...because...well, because Fridays have become the day when I report my week's accomplishment. I show off what I have completed. When I establish this routine I never thought I would have a week like this one. A week of continuation not of completion. Both garments are going well and I am continuing to work on my novel. I have completed three chapters of my novel. I am very pleased by this hard work but it has nothing to do with the act of knitting so I really can't even mention it here. I am inches away from completing the back of my neighbour's vest...but it is not finished...so once again I have nothing to report.
So please go read another blog...I would highly recommend the Yarn Harlot's blog.
However, please don't forget about me...I will complete something soon. Well, look at that I just completed this post. Things are looking up.
Happy leap day!
I'll be listening for those mighty male tree frogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home