Friday, February 08, 2008

Sh-h-h

I am finally finished my hush-hush projects. Now I can start new projects. The options are endless. Something for myself. One of the projects I have promised others. I do need to start adding new patterns to the oknitting.com web site. It's been too long. The last pattern I added says it all. It is called: Autumn Harvest. Autumn it's almost spring. Quick someone kick me. : ) It's not that I haven't been designing. It's not that I haven't been knitting. It's just that I haven't been sharing with you. I like sharing with you. So that will be the must do for next week: working on something I can share with you. Others things to tackle next week: enter writing contests. I have written wonderful stories that simply need one more edit, a stamp, a envelop and a stroll down to the mailbox. Monday, Monday...oh the wonders of a brand new, squeezy clean week. Enjoy your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home