Monday, February 11, 2008

Don't forget about the guys

I recently received an email from a male knitter. He requested that I remember to design for male knitters.
If you are a male knitter with similar concerns: fear not.
The design pictured below will be for sale on my web site (www.oknitting.com) by the end of the week.
Not only that but a version of this sweater will appear in the next issue of the 'Knit Together' magazine.
Whose the model?
Well, to answer that question I have some questions for you. What do you do if your wife is a knitwear designer? What do you do if your wife is a knitwear designer and she knits you a sweater? What do you do if your wife is a knitwear designer and she knit you a sweater and she needs you to model it for her web site?
Well...
if you are my supportive Hubby you...model it.
If that's not enough he model it while we where on holidays in beautiful Hofsos, Iceland.
When he's not in front of the camera clad in a sweater - he is behind the camera begging me to relax. Who desires a sweater more than a supportive spouse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home