Friday, January 18, 2008

Stand up

It's been a whole week since I posted my last blog entry. I apologize. I took the time to heal. All goes well. My black eye fades. I can bare weight on one knee - the other knee needs more healing. I have had many kind people enquire about my health. Being a generally healthy person I always answer the same way, "I'm fine." Well, the truth be told I am not fine. I continue to have pain in my stomach. I am on the tiniest, mightiest pills. Things were looking up until last night. Last night the pain kept waking me up. If this doesn't change I will go back to the doctor. I have a follow up appointment next week anyway. Your positive taughts regarding my speedy recovery are much appreciated.
Meanwhile, I have been working on...
...just have the sleeves to do. Then I have to sew the seams on all my new creations and knit the finger puppets. My deadline is the middle of February - so all goes well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Sorry to hear that you're still feeling the after effects of that fall. I'm not surprised that you hurt yourself more than you were admitting. I'm just glad that you weren't going any faster. Take care of yourself.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home