Friday, February 22, 2008

It’s not a myth and other amusements

A while back a good island neighbour gave me a treasure. Since this occurrence, I have racked my brain attempting to find a sufficient way to say “Thank you”. When I finally stumbled over an idea I sought confirmation of it’s worth.
“Would you like a designer knit garment?” I enquired.
“Yes.” Was the response.
“What type of garment would you like?”
“A vest.”
A vest…great…fast and easy: or so I thought. Then I was confronted by the demands of life. Deadlines took over and ruled my life. So much so that I am afraid my neighbour now believes the vest is a myth.
Well, it’s not…
I have prove…

I have speculated on completion. Unfortunately, I shared this speculation with my neighbour. Unfortunately, I have fallen far behind on these deadlines. So I will whisper in your ear.
“I plan the vest as an Easter gift.”
Your positive thoughts are welcome as always.
And…
I am working on a garment to showcase these beautiful Icelandic purchases.


Happy knitting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home