Friday, January 11, 2008

It's been a rough week

The blog title says it all.
Yesterday (Thursday) I went off island. Nothing fun. It seems that my stomach acids are bent on burning a whole through my stomach. Well, I had to get some drugs to stop their action. I can't show you a picture of that so how about this.



This blurr is a picture of a knee.
This blurred picture is of a knee that has fallen off a bike.
This blurred picture is of a knee that knows better.

I also have a black eye but my bike is still in one piece.

Thankfully Mayne Island is a caring community and all my pieces where put back together...or as much as was possible...some pieces will always be missing...goes without saying... : )

Despite all this I was still able to finish...




Ouch, my knee hurts.

All together now, "Ah poor, Leanne"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home