Tuesday, December 18, 2007

...and so

You: "So, what happened did you finish your Christmas sweater in time...or what?"
Me: "I apologize. I should have reported back sooner."
You: "No, duh...so what happened? Spill the beans."
Me: "Well, I was knitting and knitting and knitting right up until the deadline. The day before on the 13th I sewed seams and weaved in ends. It was already for the 14th. I wore it with pride. ...and if you see me at Christmas you will no doubt see the sweater."
You: "Oh, so I have to travel all the way to Mayne Island in order to see the sweater?"
Me: "No, need. I will be happy to post a picture of the sweater."
You: "So where is the picture?"

Me: "I promise to post one as soon as I can. Currently it is raining all over my photo shot but I will hunt down a photographer and as soon as the sun shines I promise to post a photo."
You: "Thank you."
Me: "You're welcome. Thank you for your interest."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home