Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trapped

Yesterday evening Mother Nature gave Mayne Island a gift.
She dumped snow all over the island and thus unified her north land.
A truck has come to clear and sand the roads. ...but it is getting to the roads that is the challenge.
I live on a hill: a slippery, steep hill.
I travel on an electric bike.
These two facts add up to one wild ride. A wild ride that I am not up for.
...and so I am trapped.
Usually, this morning I would have ridden to exercise class, following which I would have rewarded myself with a treat from the bakery. Sadly today I had to pass.

Now knitting...
This is a knitting blog.
Avoid being trapped by the "plan".
You remember the plan that I introduced you to yesterday.
Well, it is smart to pad the plan with days.
The plan predicts that you can finish your project in 13 days.
It is smart to add two or three days to that.
So, please, start your project sooner rather than later.
All the best...stay free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home