Saturday, December 08, 2007

New blog

Some of you may have noticed that I have joined Author's Den.
What is Author's Den?
It is a web site that highlights the work of authors. As Author's Den states, it is "where authors and readers come together!"
I am excited by this opportunity to gain more exposure for my writing. I enjoy reading the comments that my writing has solicited.
This morning I embarked on a new relationship with Author's Den.
When I joined I joined for free. I wanted to check it out. What exactly did or could Author's Den offer me? Was it worth payment or could I access all I needed for free? I was impressed by the amount of exposure I would access for free. However, I soon became aware of the additional advantages available for a minimal fee. In short, I joined. The first change I was able to make is that I know have a new blog: http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewblog.asp?authorid=73154
My first post is entitled "Writing a novel". Please go, read, and hopefully enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home