Friday, December 07, 2007

You did what?

It's Friday. Time to stand up and be accountable.
Just what did I accomplish this week...?
Well, I delivered my inventory to Wintercraft on Salt Spring Island. In fact, today is the first day of Wintercraft. So why not stop by ArtCraft, enjoy, and please buy. When you buy you will be supporting the Southern Gulf Island economy.
Not only that but I also received my latest batch of 'Yarn Therapy' s (my learn to knit pattern book). Just in time for Mayne Island's Farmer's Market Christmas Craft Show. So why not stop by the Agricultural Society Hall this Sunday, December 9th 10 am to 2 pm.
And to top it all off, I am so close to finishing my cardigan I can taste success.
I have the back, one sleeve, and more than half of the front done.
Close oh so close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home