Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What am I working on?

The short answer is a lot of things.
The long answer...Well, the long answer will be revealed over a series of posts. I would love to share it all with you right now. However, one of the biggest lessons knitting teaches is to be patient.
Each year I am inspired by Hubby's office party. This year the gang is going to a play. One of my favourite forms of entertainment. Not only that we are going to see "A Christmas Carol". My favourite play. Each year in late November I begin to read this book. One of my traditions. So the fact that I am going to be able to watch the play is big. It called for an extra special project. So I put my designer cap on and came up with just the thing. I have finished the body and the sleeves. Now all I have left is the miles and miles of I-cord. Then I have to sew it together. I am hoping that I will be able to reveal it to you tomorrow. Until then you'll have to be satified with this...
The camera does lie. Even though the I-cord looks black. It is in fact a royal purple. I'll take a better shot soon. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home